Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter



Happy Easter to Everyone! I had a great Easter this year, I spent the morning relaxing at home while I made rolls and raspberry honey butter. Yum.... I use the Lion House recipe for the rolls, they are my favorite and best HOT out of the oven. Once the rolls were done I headed up to my parents house where Mikelle, Adam and crew came up from Payson. My mom had made a wonderful dinner, and a fantastic fruit tart for the treat! The Easter Bunny even stopped by and left some eggs through the back yard for Jamis and Raegan- It is fun to watch Jamis get so excited. Raegan wasn't so into the eggs but LOVED the basket grass, she played with that forever! Hope you all had a wonder Easter as well.....

On another note, the countdown is on..... 19 days-

Sunny Beaches, and Cool Drinks- yes please!

2 comments:

kim said...

I absolutely cannot wait to get out of here! We will have an absolute blast!
Looks like you had a great Easter

The Sevy's said...

Moni's blog updates, MIA!!!