Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween!!


I love Halloween!! It is such a fun holiday, and who doesn't love the chance to dress up as something fun each year. Our office always has a large Halloween party and everyone dresses up, and co-workers bring their kids to trick-or-treat. It seems like Halloween keeps getting to be a bigger holiday each year, I love it!
Now, what would Halloween be with out trick-or-treating? Every kid needs a cute bag to take- I remember growing up we had a large cloth pumpkin my mom had made. That fun memory still sticks with my today. When Munchkin Man was little I thought he needed this same fun memory, when I set out to find a pattern to make him a pumpkin bag I could not find one anywhere! So, I came up with my own pattern- over the past couple years I have made pumpkins and bats for him and many others. Well, the pumpkin he has is a little small so it is time to graduate up to a bigger bag- Munchkin Man is going to be a farmer this year for Halloween, so it seemed appropriate that he had a bag to coordinate with his farmer costume. It is in the works, Munchkin is getting a custom one of a kind bag. So..... what will it be? What would coordinate with a farmer? Post your guesses now..... once the bag is done I will post a picture.



5 comments:

Lori said...

Moni, I am so glad to see you have a blog!! I love all your projects and mow we all get to see more! I can't wait to see Jamis' bag!

The Sevy's said...

Yeah I'm so glad you got your blog up and running, it's adorable. I'm so excited to see what you whip up for jamis this year. I'm going to guess it's aaa... OK I have NO Idea, but I can't wait to see it.

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

I'm super excited to see all your projects. I love blogs, it's so much fun to see what everyone's up to. Excited to see the bag... is it a wheel barrel... a tractor...

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm about to pick, so keep your fingers crossed!

kim said...

Hey girl! Cute blog! I am glad you finally got one so we can see whats up. We need to do dinner or something.