Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Merry Thanksgivoween!


Isn't this getting to be so true? As I am out shopping about this time of year I can't help but wonder what happened to each holiday having their own store time? I used to remember about getting so excited once Halloween was done because Christmas things would start to trickle into stores. Now it seems that Christmas things go out almost the same time as Halloween, come on people.... each holiday needs their own chance!
On another note.... I got Munchkin Man's trick or treat bag finished and in the mail to him. It turned out super cute, I can't wait to see him with it on Halloween. No one has guessed it right yet, I will post pictures once he gets it. Funny thing that surprised me as I went to mail it today- I was at the Downtown Salt Lake Post Office and it is going to Payson, UT (about an hour away) the kind man asked me how I wanted to mail it, regular mail or priority mail? I asked him what the difference was... regular mail would take 4 days, yes thats right 4 DAYS to go an hour away! People could walk there faster, Crazy! Priority mail was was a speedy 2 days, I opted for Priority Mail- Munchkin Man watch your mailbox on Friday!! After that trip to the post office it reminded me of why people don't use 'snail mail' anymore.

0 comments: