Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Wishes!

So, I was able to celebrate another birthday this year- another year older! I was glad on Wednesday to have to earlier news of the week over so I could enjoy the day. I had a good birthday this year, I got a cute singing telegram sent to me on my phone. I had to post it because Munchkin was so stinkin' cute singing, he slowed the song down for a nice finish!



I was invited up to dinner at my parents and had a wonderful meal, and my favorite part the CAKE! My mom made a delicious Red Velvet cake from scratch.... yummy. This is my now favorite kind of cake (I wonder if that has something to do with the color?)


Thank you everyone for your kind Birthday wishes, it made my day.

2 comments:

The Sevy's said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! I'm sorry I missed it (especailly the cake, it looks heavenly.) Oh and sorry to hear about your co-workers as well. Dang the enconomy.

Loni Williams said...

Hi Monika,
My sister was telling me she came across your blogspot. If you have a chance you should send me an email and we can get together and talk. Below is my email address.
rtltwilliams2@yahoo.com
Loni Williams