Thursday, November 13, 2008

FREE PHOTO BOOK!!!

Who doesn't love free stuff, If you know me at all you know that I love free stuff! Well, if any of you didn't watch Oprah yesterday they had an offer for a FREE snapfish photo book! These are cool, you upload all your favorite photos and keepsake them in a book. All ya have to do is go to Oprah.Com and go to the show titled "clean up your messy house tour" and then click on free book offer. They said you have to order it within 48 hours of the show which will be by Friday at 4pm so if you have time, get to work!

2 comments:

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

This is awesome! I can't believe it's free. Thanks Moni!

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

Hey Monika!! You have a fun blog!
I love these books! I am going to have to check it out! Thanks!
P.S: Thanks for putting my photography link here!!