Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween..... come and gone!


Well, this year Halloween has been a good one- I can't believe it is already over and we have another year to wait! Yesterday was a fun day, I pulled out the witch costume again and wore it to work. My work always has a big day on Halloween, there are contests for Halloween trivia and best costumes, there were some cute costumes this year! My co-workers also bring their kids in to trick-or-treat, I love this because you get to see the cute families of people you work every day with. I have come to think this type of trick-or-treating is such a great idea- kids make out with a ton of candy and you don't have to walk outside in the cold! After work I headed up to my parents house for dinner, handed out some candy and then the highlight of the day.... I got to see my two favorite kids! Munchkin Man and Princess... they looked so stinking cute, my sister did a great job on their costumes this year. Hope your Halloween was also a good one!

Farmer Jamis

Raegan as a Lamb



3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute, it was so good to see you anf thanks for the cute bubbles! fyi I changed our blog to jesselori.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorable-I love the chicken! You're such a crafty little lady :)

kim said...

Those are the cutest little farmer and lamb ever! Good work with the chicken. You are amazing