Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love snapfish!


I wanted to take a minute and give a HUGE thank you to snapfish! I went ahead and signed up for the free photo book that snapfish was giving away last week, I figured a free book and $6.99 for shipping what could you lose? Well I spent many hours picking just the right pictures and putting my book together and submitted the order on Sunday- well I got home today and my book was here! These books are amazing, I will be making more in the future!
Let me say how much fun this was to make, if people are not into scrapbooking or want a great way to put your pictures together- this is it. You can pick several fun backgrounds, different layouts and add your stories and captions to each page or photo- it is then bound into a beautiful keepsake book. As Christmas is coming up quickly- these would make fantastic gifts for family and friends. Check them out!! www.snapfish.com

2 comments:

kim said...

That is really cool that you did that. I would love to see your new album. We need to get together

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

I just made the deadline! I did it in kind of a hurry, so I hope it turns out cute. I'm way excited to see it!